HOUSTON - (281) 412-4434
AUSTIN - (512) 288-0859
SAN ANTONIO - (210) 298-5190
Dear New Patient,
We are so excited you have chosen House Call Doctors to service your medical needs! Hopefully you have taken some time to browse the information contained in our website to learn about our mission, services, providers, and locations. If you have not made initial contact with our admissions team yet, please submit the "Refer a Patient" form. If you still have any unanswered questions, please visit our "FAQs Section" on our "Resources" page or contact our Intake Department. Once you have submitted your referral information and we have verified your insurance, a scheduler will contact you to coordinate your first appointment. Now that you are ready to schedule your first appointment, there are a few items we will need from you first to ensure a thorough initial assessment. You may download and print these forms right from your home computer. When you have completed and signed all forms, you can give them to your medical practitioner upon his or her arrival to your home. Should you need help with these forms or you do not have access to a printer, simply contact our Intake Department and someone will be happy to assist you.
Once again, we would like to thank you for choosing House Call Doctors. We look forward to a long and healthy relationship with you!
Chief Operating Officer
How to Schedule Your First Visit with House Call Doctors
New Patients should take these steps to ensure a quick and easy admission to House Call Doctors and be fast on your way to your first visit:
- Review our "Locations" page to make sure we go to your area.
- Visit our "Refer a Patient" page to submit your initial demographic and insurance information. At this point we will begin reviewing your information and verifying your insurance. You will then receive a phone call from our Intake Department to schedule your first visit.
- Download, print, complete, and sign all of the necessary documents listed to the right.
- Give these documents to your visiting provider when they arrive at your home. Your first visit will include a complete physical assessment, which usually includes labs, a chest X-ray, and any other tests the provider deems necessary for your particular medical condition.
- You will then be setup for regularly scheduled visits as set by your provider and your insurance regulations; or you may schedule your visits on an as-needed basis.